This weekend marks the 18th anniversary of the day I met Martin. I met him shortly after arriving in Germany as an exchange student. I was 18 years old. These #TBT photos are from later that summer in 1999 when he visited me in Ohio.
Even I’m annoyed by how cutesy we were in them. Some things I find amusing, though?
1) Martin had more hair than I did at the time.
2) Our oldest is just four years away from being that age. *gulp*
3) I mean, really…that bowl cut.
4) That I’ve known Martin for half my life now!
5) That these two kids are just days away from downloading Kid #4. Whaaaaaaaaat?!
One of my final university classes kicked off this evening. I waddled into the room, and was asked if I’m smuggling in another student. The professor was totally cool when I mentioned I will miss class next week.
But of course, my assignments will be turned in on time!